About Gery Gone Mad
WELCOME TO GP FOODS PVT LTD.
Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd is a joint venture established in the year 2011 between Garuda Food of Indonesia and the Polyflex Group of India.
Garuda Food is a $500 Million, 25 year old food and beverage company. It is a part of the Tudung Group which deals in Agribusiness, Food and beverage manufacturing and distribution. It has 11 production plants, 18 beverage contract manufacturers, 6 food contract manufacturers in Indonesia and over 20,000 employees.
Garuda Food has a strong portfolio in food and beverage, offering an extensive and innovative range of snacks, confectioneries, biscuits, liquid milk drinks, fruit flavored drinks and juices that are widely distributed across many countries in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, Australia and Pacific Ocean nations.
Garuda Food has received many awards and accolades like Indonesia Customer Service Award (ICSA), Indonesia Best Brand Award (IBBA), Top Brand Award, Top Brands For Kids Awards, Original Indonesia Brand Award and many more. According to Euro Monitor, the Garuda Food Group maintained the leading position in sweet and savoury snacks with 26% (2009) and 22% (2010) shares of retail sales value. The Group dominated the nuts Market with a 52% retail value share and was a strong leader in the sweet and savoury snack segment.
Polyflex is a 40 year old Bangalore Based $50 Million Company which deals in the Luxury and Comfort Business.
Garuda Polyflex Food’s endeavor is to provide best in class and innovative offering in food and beverage segment, which will give consumers more delightful experiences. In this pursuit the joint venture has launched Gone Mad Chocosticks in the chocolate Segment, Gone Mad Jelly Drink and Gone Mad Chocolate Drink in the beverage segment and Gone Mad Sugar Cheese Cracker in the biscuit segment. GP Foods is in the process of rolling out exciting new product innovations. Do Refer to our Products section to know more.
GERY GONE MAD
Gery Gone Mad is the endearing expression of the inherent need in all of us to be free. The philosophy that drives the brand Gery Gone Mad – helps it deny order and routine and ‘break the normal’ in a fun yet lovable way. Gone Mad appeals to the lighter side of everyone, and allows everyone to express their inner inanities.
The “Gery Gone Mad” word is a playful, spontaneous, entertaining, Happiness, engaging and youthful world where you can let loose your unabashed love for food.
Armed with its innovative product, “Gery Gone Mad” promises to kill monotony and offer differentiated delight.
“Gery Gone Mad” gives you the license to escape into a spontaneous world and leave your boring, straight-jacketed life behind.
Satisfying consumers through innovative food and beverage products.
We are a company that is bringing change to create added value for the community based on the principle of mutual development.
Working Smart in a Learning Culture
1. Working smart refers to a work attitude that prioritizes in-depth mastery of all work aspects in a learning culture.
2. Learning culture refers to institutionalizing learning as a process of life.
3. Being accustomed to working based on plans and conducting an evaluation according to the pre-determined key performance indicators (KPI).
4. Sharing and utilizing knowledge and experience for mutual improvement.
5. Being accustomed to speaking and working based on useful and appropriate information.
6. Being diligent, persistent, and consistent in work.
Speed and Leading Change
1. Having the courage to go beyond your comfort zone.
2. Being proactive, creative, fast, and continuously developing innovation.
3. Not delaying the completion of work.
4. Innovation is an effort to quickly and continuously institutionalize changes to create added value for the company by relying on the capabilities of human resources and the power of technology.
5. Developing organizational capabilities by creating new leaders.
Unity Through Harmony
1. Unity starts from similarities and utilizes differences as a complementary factor to achieve synergy.
2. Mutual respect and need between the company and employees and between employees as a harmonious community.
3. Developing a sense of ownership and responsibility to achieve advancements for the company.
4. Holistic and integrative thinking.
5. Making the overall business chain a unified, harmonious, and synergistic organization.
1. Using the applicable norms in society for interacting and managing the business environment.
2. Business ethics cover the following:
- Business partners
- Social & Community
Values of Humanity
1. Love. (Love all, serve all)
2. Truth. (God is the real truth)
3. Peace of mind. (Being in Control of Our Consciousness and Mind At All Times)
4. Virtue. (Work is a form of worship)
5. No violence. (Always help, never hurt)